Collagen Shot Premium contains MSM (1500mg/daily shot) as an active ingredient.
Why is MSM so important for our body, read in our blog below.
MSM is methylsulphonylmethane. It’s a natural form of organic sulfur compound that is found in all living organisms and is essential for life and cell regeneration.
MSM has many benefits for the skin including increasing collagen production, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and fading acne scars.
Mainly health benefits of MSM include improved joint health, immunity, digestive health, detoxification, healthy hair, strong nails, and healthy skin.
MSM for Skin
The benefits of MSM for the skin are wide-ranging. MSM helps to:
- Increase collagen production
- Reduce inflammation
- Reduce blemishes and acne breakouts
- Fade acne scars
- Reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and premature aging
- Tighten and firm the skin
- Reduce stretch marks
- Improve eczema, rosacea, and psoriasis
- Reduce dry and cracked skin
Maintain healthy, youthful-looking skin.
How does MSM benefit the skin?
- Reduces fine lines & wrinkles by boosting collagen and elastin production.
- Protects against enzymes responsible for collagen breakdown, which means that collagen lasts longer.
- Reduces pigmentation and cellular damage by boosting the production of glutathione, a key antioxidant in the body
- Lowers inflammation by reducing the production of cytokines, which promote inflammation
- Assists in the creation of new cells and repairing damaged cells
MSM for Glowing, Youthful Skin
A recent study has found that MSM regulates the expression of genes responsible for skin health and the prevention of aging.
Supplementing with MSM showed a reduction in fine lines around the eyes and increased skin firmness.
MSM supplementation also produced significant improvements for total wrinkle count, length, severity, and deep line and wrinkle counts.
MSM for Rosacea
Rosacea, a chronic inflammatory skin condition usually affecting the face, causes redness and sometimes even small pus-filled bumps. If left untreated, it usually worsens with time.
While MSM has been around for quite some time as a supplement associated with join relief, recently it has burst onto the scene as somewhat of a miracle cure for rosacea. MSM is known to calm redness and reduce inflammation in the skin, which is typical rosacea symptoms.
MSM for Detoxification
MSM helps the cells in the body to be more permeable. This allows waste products and toxins to be moved out of the cells easily so that essential nutrients can move into the cells.
MSM for Healthy Hair & Strong Nails
As well as increasing collagen production, MSM also increases the production of keratin, a key structural material for hair and nails.
MSM can help to increase the strength, thickness, and overall health of the hair and nails after a few weeks of supplementation.
MSM should be taken alongside vitamin C for best results because both nutrients are needed for collagen production.